Continuing Education for CT Licensing
CT Licensing Requirements for the Cycle June 1, 2018 through May 31, 2020
- Two 3 Hour “CT Real Estate Agency Law and Review”
(mandatory for 2018-2020 CE cycle)
- 6 Hours of approved Real Estate Elective courses
- CE courses must be completed before the expiration of your license:
- Broker licenses expire on March 31, 2020
- Salesperson licenses expire on May 31, 2020
Attention New Licensees (Brokers and Salespeople):
Salespeople: If you are a new licensee and passed the Connecticut Salesperson licensing examination between 6/1/2018 and 5/31/2020, you do not need to take the continuing education courses.
Brokers: If you passed the Connecticut Broker licensing examination between 4/1/2018 and 3/31/2020, you do not need to take the continuing education courses.